Friday, February 07, 2014

Sick little Gavin

(2/7/14)

Gavin is so sick today. He woke up with a high fever, it's been at 103 most the day. Thankfully we got him an appointment first thing in the morning. He has the flu and 2 bad ear infections. He is beyond miserable. He has either been laying on me or daddy all day long. He has only walked around once today and it was for maybe 5 minutes. He has taken many naps and is currently asleep on daddy's lap, while daddy is playing xbox-Tyler loves this. His fever is still pretty bad and he is throwing up the tamiful, so that is a total bummer. I really hope that he at least gets some relief in his ears tonight at the least. He has really been not feeling well for about 3 weeks. Always sad, always wanting me to hold him, not eating good, congested-all that junk, but he never had a fever and we figured the doctors would just tell us its a cold or teething-so we never took him in, now I kind of feel bad. He hasn't eat anything all day, just had a little bit of milk which he threw up. He can hardly hold his head up so he just has been resting it on my shoulder all day and gently patting my back with his cute little hands as if he were saying, "its ok mom" or "your doing a good job mom." It is so cute and melts my heart everytime he does it.

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day and we get through the night tonight! Praying me and the other boys don't catch what he has!



No comments: