Thursday, May 24, 2012

More of Gavin

We love Gavin so much. He is a great sleeper in his swing. I think the upright position helps and the swinging of course must be soothing. He is still waking up often in the night, and I am still in Zombie mode. 3 Kids is just as hard as I was scared it would be. It's so hard to nurse and be helpless to the other two. Especially Connor since he is in the trouble getting into stage :). Although now that we are in our own house it is a hundred times easier. I can keep track of them much better! Zach is still a great helper, but sometimes he even may help a little too much. A couple of times he has taken him out of his swing and brought him to the living room. haha. It was pretty confusing to turn around and see a baby. Zach is very careful with him and holds him well, so I don't worry to much. But I still remind him to just wait for mommy to help him. I just hope that Connor doesn't try to follow in his footsteps, ha, I don't think he will. I think he knows he is to heavy. I had this hat made for Connor. I'm sad though because it's to hot for him to wear since they were born in different seasons.



It took me a while to figure it out, but he is a stomach sleeper! He sleeps so much better on his stomach. I think
it goes back to the whole acid reflex probs.



No comments: